This is a reminder that Wanneroo Districts Cricket Club Members are invited to the 2019 Annual General Meeting to be held at the Kingsway Clubrooms on Wednesday 15th May at 7pm sharp.
Nominations for the Executive Committee and Committee roles have been received as per:
- Chairman: David Minear;
- Vice-Chairman: Vacant;
- Treasurer: Karen Dzodzos;
- Secretary: Darrell Kelsey;
- Dave Bebb;
- Mercia Fryer;
- Greg Holly;
- Leigh Millar;
- Mike Minear;
- Andy Stewart.
The following Executive Committee and Committee members are not renominating for the 2019-20 season:
- Vice-Chairman: Graham Burton;
- Secretary: Keith Atkinson;
- Michael Ardagh;
- Graeme Atkinson;
- Jim DiCarlo;
- Allan Hall;
- Craig Nylander;
- Andrew Slattery*;
- Chris Quelch;
- Graeme Quelch.
*Andrew Slattery has indicated that he would like to be nominated at the AGM as per clause 34.2.b of the Club Rules.
As per the Club Rules:
(3) The ordinary business of the Annual General Meeting is as follows —
- (a) To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since then if the minutes of that meeting have not yet been confirmed;
- (b) To receive and consider —
- (i) the committee’s annual report on the Association’s activities during the preceding financial year; and
- (ii) the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year presented under Part 5 of the Associations Incorporations Act 2015; and
- (c) to elect the office holders of the Association and other committee members;
- (d) if applicable, to appoint or remove a reviewer or auditor of the Association in accordance with the Act (not applicable);
- (e) to confirm or vary the entrance fees, subscriptions and other amounts (if any) to be paid by members.
(4) Any other business of which notice has been given in accordance with these rules may be conducted at the annual general meeting.
Under the WDCC Rules, the WDCC Committee is comprised of the following Officers:
- Chairperson (President);
- Deputy Chairperson (Vice President);
- Secretary; and
- At least one ordinary committee member, whose roles include:
- Director of Cricket;
- Player Liaison Manager;
- Club Room Manager;
- Grounds Manager;
- Sponsorship Manager;
- Junior Administration Manager;
- Junior Delegate;
- Female Cricket Lead;
- Clothing Attire Manager;
- Player Registration/My Cricket Manager;
- Social & Fundraising Manager;
- Indoor Centre Manager;
- Playing/Training Equipment Manager;
- Kitchen Manager;
- First Aid Equipment Manager;
- Bar Manager.
For more information, contact WDCC Secretary Keith Atkinson (0439 445 787 or firstname.lastname@example.org)