Wanneroo Districts Cricket Club Members are invited to the 2017 Annual General Meeting to be held at the Kingsway Clubrooms on Wednesday 24th May at 6:30pm sharp.
As per Clause 10 of the WDCC Constitution, the ordinary business of the AGM shall be to:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM and of any general meeting held since that meeting;
- Receive from the committee reports upon the transactions of the Club during the last preceding financial year;
- Receive from a member on behalf of each subcommittee a report upon the progress, on-field sporting performance, social activities and general affairs of each subcommittee;
- Elect officers of the Club;
- Elect ordinary members of the committee; and
- Receive and consider the financial accounts submitted by the Club.
Nominations for the Executive Committee and Committee roles should be submitted by completing and returning the following Nomination forms to Keith Atkinson (email@example.com) no later than Wednesday 10th May 6:00pm.
The WDCC Committee is comprised of the following Officers:
- Vice President;
- Secretary/Club Delegate; and
- A minimum of five Ordinary Members, whose roles include:
- Director of Cricket;
- Player Liaison Manager;
- Club Room Manager;
- Grounds Manager;
- Sponsorship Manager;
- Junior Administration Manager;
- Junior Delegate;
- Clothing Attire Manager;
- Player Registration/My Cricket Manager;
- Social & Fundraising Manager;
- Indoor Centre Manager;
- Playing/Training Equipment Manager;
- Kitchen Manager;
- First Aid Equipment Manager;
- Bar Manager.
Please take the time to view the various roles in the attached documents, and consider if you have the skills, passion and commitment to get involved.
Wanneroo Districts Cricket Club
0439 445 787